We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to [recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you] [Our advertisers may also send you cookies.]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
(For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites [, including this one].]
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications (relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at [[email protected]]);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
- and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(5) International data transfers
[If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including [the United States], [Japan], ) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.]]
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
[We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology].]
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
[You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.]
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to [[email protected]]) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk.
ADR International Environmental Policy
ADR International is committed to minimizing our impact on the environment.
We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimizing the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Ensuring that our design work does not use excessive materials or harmful components in their production.
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical.
- Ensuring all paper waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
- ADR aim to foster among its staff, associates, suppliers, customers, stakeholders and communities local to its operations an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business.
- Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
- By this policy ADR recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimizing the environmental impact of its operations.