World leader gets to grip with global uncertainty
The demands and uncertainty of the global credit crisis led Pernod Ricard, the world leader in wines and spirits, to review its strategic sourcing process. The organisation needed their procurement team to swiftly focus effectively on the impact of recession managing risk globally across the supply chain.
- Improved procurement management of global contracts
- Manage risk of uncertain commodity pricing and disruption to supply chain
- New approaches to supplier management through the introduction of supply market and financial analysis tools
- Ability to analyse supplier financial statements to plan for negotiations
- Ability to highlight areas of risk and opportunity
- Course material covered actual supplier data achieving immediate value
- Crucial business issues of financial risk analysis and contract planning met with confidence.
ADR Services Used:
- Instructor-led tailored course covering
- Supply chain risk
- Manage cost and currency
- Analysis of financial statement
- Demand and contingency planning