Roche , a Swiss multinational healthcare company operates worldwide with two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics.
- Create standard ways of working and vocabulary for sourcing and negotiation across both divisions.
- Transition tactical team to strategic sourcing role.
- Maximise cost and value delivery from the strategic sourcing
- Standard ways of working and vocabulary introduced
- Organisational transition achieved.
- Standard negotiation and strategic sourcing processes and tools adopted.
- Procurement strategy delivered
ADR Services used:
- Design of standard strategic sourcing and negotiation processes
- Development and delivery of Roche specific training materials
- Instructor-led workshops on Negotiation Skills and Sourcing Strategy
“ADR were engaged as Roche Global Pharma Procurement’s preferred provider for professional Procurement course development and delivery which has been very positively received. They have been extremely proactive and productive in producing high quality, comprehensive training materials to tight deadlines and truly provide a client-focussed, partnering approach which has enabled us to deliver our strategy…” (Head of Capability Building, Roche)