Genentech, Inc., is an American biotechnology corporation which became a subsidiary of Roche in 2009. Genentech’s Director of Global Procurement wished to assess the competencies of the procurement team, address skills gaps and maintain knowledge level moving forward.
- Assess the competencies of all levels of the procurement organisation
- Compare 4 levels of purchasing management across 17 different location
- Upskill the procurement teams to use the same processes & vocabulary across the group.
- Personal development plans associated with each individual matched to competency profiles across roles
- Significant increase in skill levels across procurement
- Substantial cost and value improvements
- Online recruitment tool developed to pre-assess candidates, increasing the percentage of qualified candidates.
ADR Services used:
- Creation of competency profiles for the 4 levels of purchasing management
- Online skills assessment
- Design, development & delivery of instructor-led classroom workshops