MSD, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies wished to enhance their experienced procurement teams knowledge of cost analysis to enable them to drive cost improvement through more robust cost management.
- Link participants’ daily cost challenges to the training content.
- Introduce advanced should-cost models, total cost of ownership TCO and could-cost strategies to senior procurement staff.
- Build understanding of how to tactically and strategically use cost analysis to reduce supplier prices and avoid price increases.
- Immediate cost benefits derived by application of the analysis in real-life situations.
- Embedded cost analysis tools into procurement process.
- Range of strategies used to reduce and avoid cost increases.
- Encouraged cost-focused thinking within stakeholder community.
ADR Services Used:
- Instructor-led Should-cost & Could-cost Workshops.
- Simulation procurement training to embed learning.
- Cost analysis processes and tools (now available via OPRA Procurement e-learning).