Pfizer, a Fortune 500 and the world’s largest pharmaceutical company needed to assess procurement competencies against a global competency framework and address the skills gaps identified with procurement training.
- Build a global competency framework
- Assess global procurement competencies and identify skill gaps
- Address skill gaps using the most effective off and online training modes.
- A global competency framework across for all levels – including sourcing, negotiation, leadership & soft skills
- Online skills assessment customized to reflect Pfizer competency framework and the strategic sourcing process
- Introduction of global procurement e-learning training covering the strategic sourcing process, price and cost
- Series of face-to-face instructor-led workshops on negotiation.
ADR Services Used:
- Online skills self-assessment & manager assessment
- Procurement e-learning – OPRA
- Instructor-led classroom workshops